You can choose to send money online or visit a an agent’s office nearby and choose how your loved one will receive the money:
- Send cash from one of our Agent’s offices
- Or an online transfer using either Visa or Mastercard
We accept money transfers in British Pounds, Euros, US dollars and the local currency of the country of our Agents.
If you send money in one currency, and it is convenient for your receiver to pick it up in another currency, our system will automatically exchange this for you with no additional fee. Once the money is sent, the transfer can be collected by within only a few minutes*
* If you send money to a card, in some cases the transfer may take up to 1 day depending on the rules of the issuing bank of the receiver's card. Kaymaks performs the transaction automatically and instantly.
You can make up to 10 separate requests a day. We accept money transfers in British Pounds, Euros, US dollars and the local currency of the country of our Agents.
A Unique Reference Number is issued to every transfer you send. It is the number used by the receiver of the transfer to collect the funds.
You can find the Unique Reference Number in your transfer history and in the confirmation email you will have received from us.
You can also use the Unique Reference Number if you contact our Customer Support Team. They are always ready and happy to provide you assistance.
Step 1 Fill in the transfer form
Step 2 Select a receiver from the transaction history or enter their details
Step 3 Enter your details
Step 4 Confirm sending the transfer using SMS code
Step 5 Inform the receiver of the Reference Number
Online - You may refund a money transfer if it hasn’t already been collected in the destination country or deposited on the card of your choice. In person - You can return to the Agent office from which you sent your transfer for a refund if the money transfer hasn’t already been collected in the destination country or deposited on the card of your choice.
It is important to enter the receiver's name exactly as it appears on their Identification Document, as any adjustments to the receiver’s name are limited.
You will need to go back to the Agents office on the same day you sent the transfer to report an issue or contact our Customer Support Team. They are always ready and happy to provide you assistance.
We work in accordance with the requirements of FCA and guarantee the protection of your money and information according to international standards:
- 100% data encryption
- Online transfer is safe because we use a three-step authorization system
- Our systems use advanced technology to constantly scan transfers, protecting your money while stopping any unusual activity
- Secure card payments
- Our website uses Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode to make sure card payments are always safe